Below we explain the terms and conditions of the training courses available on Narrate Ltd’s website and booking page.
We do our best to ensure that all training information is correct when we publish it, but reserve the right to alter programmes, speakers and venues without prior notification.
Bookings, fees and payment
The course web page and booking page give full details of the fees payable for the course. Your fees cover lunch, refreshments and all written materials, unless we’ve stated otherwise. We will try to provide you with the programme, attendance and joining instructions seven days before the training course. Please book via our booking page. Note that we do not accept provisional bookings.
You need to pay at least 14 days before the training course, unless you’ve arranged with us to pay later.
Changes to courses
Although we do our best to deliver each course according to the description given on the web page, unforeseen events may mean we have to make changes either before or after you enroll. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the date, timetable, location or trainer listed for the course and to make reasonable changes to the content of the course.
Cancellation of a short course by Narrate Ltd
If there are too few delegates registered on a course or event, Narrate Ltd reserves the right to cancel. If this happens, we will refund you the value of your booking, upon proof of purchase. However, we exclude any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages that result from such a cancellation. For example, we will not be responsible for any travel or accommodation costs incurred.
If we do have to cancel a course, we will try to inform you by email if possible and will post details on the website associated with the short course. Please make sure that you check this information prior to the event.
Cancellation by you
- If you cancel at least 14 days before the short course we will refund the value of the booking, upon proof of purchase.
- If you cancel less than 14 but not more than 7 days before the short course we will refund a percentage of not less than 50% of the charge.
- We do not offer refunds for cancellations less than 7 working days before the short course or for non-attendance without notification, except at our own discretion.
If you do have to cancel, please inform us by email at email@example.com. We are sorry but we can’t accept cancellations on the telephone. If someone will be taking your place on the course, please notify us in writing before the course starts.
We will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation charges under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts [Interest] Act 1998 (as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulation 2002) if payment is not received in accordance with our agreed terms of payment.
Copyright and intellectual property
The copyright and other intellectual rights in all our course materials remain the sole property of Narrate Ltd or, if the course is developed by a partner, the partner organisation. By registering for one of our courses, you’re agreeing to the following conditions:
- The materials used are under copyright and are only for your personal use during the course.
- You need written permission to copy, scan, reproduce, translate or process electronically any of your course materials, or to use them for external purposes.
- All materials are the intellectual property of the course trainers and event organisers, unless we’ve explicitly indicated otherwise.
Subscription to the Narrate mailing list
By registering, you are giving Narrate Ltd permission to communicate with you by email about this specific course. You will also have the option to join our mailing list for updates about future courses or events that may interest you. You can unsubscribe at any time, by clicking the link in the footer of the email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Narrate on +44(0)79 6100 4203 or email email@example.com